Meet Dr Trevor Law
Dr Trevor Law understands that no matter what a person’s age or sporting ability, being active is important.
When an injury occurs, he understands the importance in providing patients with the very best treatment to get the best results. His personal approach ensures that patients are comfortable throughout the treatment process.
With his long involvement in the field of sports medicine, Dr Law’s expertise and affiliation with many elite sporting organisations has taken him all over the world. Yet his talents are not only focused on the elite athletes. It doesn’t matter if you are a professional or an amateur or even just for a run on the weekend, Dr Law can make a significant difference to athletic performance.
Dr Law has accomplished many achievements over his medical career and these are not better reflected in his professional appointments.
- Appointed Chief Medical Officer for the Australian Olympic Men’s Soccer Team at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
- The Medical Officer at the 1991 World University Games in Sheffield, England.
- Lecturer for F.I.F.A, the world governing body for football and has presented all over the world. In addition to this, he has been heavily involved with (FFA) Football Federation Australia’s national teams as one of the Australian National Team doctors –has personally looked after some of the greatest players that Australia has ever produced!
- Involvement with the Canberra Cosmos (National Soccer League Team) and the Canberra Raiders.
- Currently club doctor of Eastlake Football Club (part of NEAFL) and overseas the medical structure for the young soccer groups including Australian National U17 Team (Joey’s) and the Young Socceroo’s (Australian Youth Team).
- Fellow of Sports Doctor Australia
- Member of Sports Medicine Australia
- Member of Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Member of American College of Sports Medicine
- Member of Federation of International Sports Medicine